Online registration is closed,
but you can register on race day
starting at 8:00am
Put Your Best Foot Forward!
September 29th * 9am Start
Registration is Fast & Simple!
- Register (Click here to register) for the 5k Run or 3k Walk
- 8:00 am Registration/Check-In Opens, 9:00 am Race Starts, 10:00 am Awards Ceremony
- Registration Amounts: General: $25, Children Ages 5-12: $15, Children Under 5: Free (All registration amounts increase by $5 the day-of the event)
- Registration Includes: * Event T-shirt * Finisher Party Complete with snacks, performances, & more!
- Create a Team: Encourage your friends to join! (Part of the registration process)
- Fundraise: When you register, a personal fundraising page will be automatically generated for you. If you choose to fundraise, make sure to design your personal page in a way that expresses you. Email your family and friends your personal link to your page. They can directly donate to you and your team!
- Social Media: Using social media is also an important part of fundraising. Post a link to your fundraising page on your personal Facebook profile, Instagram, or Twitter account. Sharing photos through social media during the event is also encouraged because your fundraising page will stay open after the race is over, so you can let your family and friends know how the race went for you and encourage them to contribute.
- Donate Please consider making a donation to support individuals or teams.
See you on September 29! Thank you for your Support!
Overall Male 1st/2nd/3rd Place
Overall Female 1st/2nd/3rd Place
Age Group Awards 1st/2nd/3rd Place
About Special Gifts Theatre
The mission of Special Gifts Theatre is to foster self-confidence, social, speech and language skills in individuals with disabilities, using educational and therapeutic techniques with the stage as the platform, integrating creativity and fun. Learn More about our programs
Your tax-deductible gift will support the educational programs that SGT offers students with special needs and their peer mentors. You will be providing them with programs that enhance skills both on and off the stage! Thank you for being the difference!